Experienced Rockville, Maryland Attorney Helps Businesses Succeed
Skilled counsel for corporate and property matters in the Washington, D.C. metro area
Experienced legal representation allows clients to manage difficult issues effectively and anticipate what lies ahead. At Irving Greenberg Attorney at Law, I provide the advice and advocacy necessary to meet current and future challenges. From my office in Rockville, Maryland, I draw upon experience gained through 35 years in practice to help businesses overcome obstacles and capitalize on opportunities. Whether you need advice on launching a new venture or seek a successful result in litigation, I am committed to delivering sound counsel and excellent service. I offer the same high-quality legal support to every client, no matter how large or small their business or how complex their issue. If you need assistance from a seasoned, skilled attorney, I look forward to discussing how I can help.
Knowledgeable adviser working to deliver complete solutions
A diverse group of corporations, small businesses, and individuals rely on me for comprehensive legal support. Clients recommend me for many reasons, often citing these advantages:
- Established leadership — My firm is founded on the principle that client satisfaction is essential to a positive result. This has garnered accolades from those I represent as well as from colleagues. For more than three decades, I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my work.
- Individualized attention — Clients who retain Irving Greenberg Attorney at Law do so confidently because they know I will be handling their case from beginning to end. You never have to worry about having an important matter delegated to a novice associate or a faceless department.
- Carefully planned strategy — By representing each client personally, I can design a strategy that is specifically geared to satisfying specific objectives. After more than three decades of meeting clients’ needs, I am able to find creative resolutions that other attorneys might miss.
To ensure that you are fully aware of what’s involved in your case before committing to legal action, I provide a free initial consultation at my Rockville office.
Diligent legal representation for various practice areas
Irving Greenberg Attorney at Law represents clients in a range of practice areas:
- Corporate law — I handle a full range of corporate law issues, offering advice on formation, litigation advocacy and shareholder disputes.
- Business law — For any business law concern, I deliver knowledgeable counsel in a clear, cost-effective manner.
- Real estate — Irving Greenberg Attorney at Law guides companies and individuals through real estate transactions and conflicts.
- Estate planning — Without proper estate planning guidance, individuals and families might see their assets squandered or distributed against their wishes. I can help you draft clear instructions to protect what you’ve earned.
- Labor and employment law — If labor and employment law matters are draining time and money from your business, I can help by showing you how to avert problems in the first place and representing your firm in disputes when the need arises.
Even if you are not certain that you need legal help, I will take the time to learn about your situation and provide a detailed assessment of potential solutions.
Contact a business and property lawyer based in the Washington, D.C. area for a free consultation
Irving Greenberg Attorney at Law represents clients in business litigation and transactional matters. I also assist individuals and families with estate planning and real property concerns. Please call 240-428-0852 or contact me online for a free initial consultation at my office in Rockville, Maryland.